Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Family Dinner

On Saturday night, Carolyn, Michael's mom, was kind enough to invite my family down for a celebration dinner. My mom, dad, sister, niece and papa made the long drive to Mission Viejo where we enjoyed appetizers, dinner, dessert, and a champagne toast with Michael's dad, step-mother, step-father, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. It was a really nice evening and it was refreshing to see how well the families got along with one another.  It was the first of what I'm sure will be many family gatherings throughout the years and it was a very special day for Michael and I.

Although no serious plans were discussed over dinner, Michael and I still have an upcoming engagement party in the works and are planning on our wedding in late June next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment